Wednesday, October 17, 2012

For Your Convenience

“I’m so sick of this instant gratification generation I could scream” whined Eddy.

“Well, it does have it’s good points” said Lonn; “I mean corporate scientists the world over are heavily invested in researching products that will satisfy those people, and often they come up with something we can all get behind!”

Eddy made a face. “Oh you mean like instant coffee I’ll bet. There’s a perfect example of what I’m talking about. The absolute worst beverage in all the world!”

Lonn reached into his shirt pocket, pulling out a tiny vial which he uncapped and drank from. He grinned. “No, I was thinking of something else” he said just as in the blink of an eye he suddenly changed into a long snouted, hairy creature whose fangs were now fully visible and dripping with saliva.

Eddie leaped from his chair and screamed. “What the hell did you just do?”

“Well” replied Lonn as he grabbed Eddie by his shoulders and licked at his chin, “changing used to be a terribly long and painful process. But ever since Doctor Met Hamphet and the fine people at Canis Labs created ‘Instant Werewolf’, I find I never have to wait. When I’m hungry, one little sip and… Baboom!”

1 comment: