Tuesday, November 20, 2012

One Nut Short of a Full Hopper

It has taken one full year to complete my task. Months passed while I build a forge, another few to find materials, one to create my weapons and a final few to train with them so that I might become one with my swords; a killing machine!

One might think me insane, but one cannot help obsession when one is transformed thusly. I still have no use for my tongue, it’s ability to dart the entire width of a sombrero only a source of self loathing, and this green translucent skin makes my beady eyes cringe. She shall rue the day she cast her pox on me. She shall bear the wrath of rana del señor!

Mataré a la bruja! I shall kill the witch who has made me croak! Beware hag! For I am Antonio Jesus Carlos José María Salazar Ardilla de la Tuercas, Ninja Frog!

1 comment:

  1. My name is Antonio Jesus Carlos José María Salazar Ardilla de la Tuercas.

    You killed my father.

    Prepare to die.

    ReplyDelete