Monday, April 8, 2013

Random Memeage

Day 1- Pride. Seven great things about yourself.
Day 2 - Envy. Seven things you lack and covet.
Day 3 - Wrath. Seven things that piss you off
Day 4 - Sloth. Seven things you neglect to do.
Day 5 - Greed. Seven worldly material desires
Day 6 - Gluttony. Seven guilty pleasures.
Day 7 - Lust. Seven love secrets.



1. For someone that has enormous feet, I seldom step on anyone else's. I've almost never accidentally kicked anyone or when I have kicked someone who's deserved it I've almost never gotten my foot stuck up you know where. And, when I set them atop my desk. I almost never completely block out the sun.

2. Though I am virtually clueless about the technical aspects involved in using a camera, I actually take pretty damn good pictures.

3. I color outside the lines, dance to a different drummer, sing my own tune. In spite of the fact that it's cost me dearly in many ways, I do what I want which is often the antithesis of what civilization would like. Therefore knowing me can be a bit of an adventure.

4. I make a lovely spanikopita, tasty Hungarian goulash, fab cream of mushroom soup, perfect aebleskiver, fluffy crepes, decadent veal cordon bleu, delicious and photograph worthy chateaubriand and a mighty fine chocolate chestnut cheesecake.

5. I have a round butt and thick legs. Most men have concave butts and chicken legs. Not me. My thighs could crush a Camero, if I could get them around it of course. Therefore I am not only a man, I am "Man + one".

6. I'm so scary looking that anyone walking with me is safe from thugs and robbers. They think I'm one of them so they figure I've probably got a gun and a nasty temper and stay the hell away from me. This can come in very handy if a chick works in a really crappy neighborhood and needs someone to walk them to their car.

7. I can entertain people with text. I can make them laugh and cry, I can make them think and not think. I can light them on fire, and chill them on ice. And I can immortalize them in 4 styles and 7 genres, though only one language, unless you count crazy talk as a subset of English. In fact about the only thing I can't do with text is make money; but money's overrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment