Friday, November 1, 2013

Two Tits Appeared



Two tits stood there before me, I had never been so near 
I could reach right out and touch them had I not succumbed to fear
I was young and inexperienced in all the ways you’d think
So I muttered “gosh you’re lovely” and I gave them both a wink

Two tits! My God! I Never! My heart leaped upon my sleeve!
“Twas the finest gift a slightly puerile boy could e’er receive!
I just stared at them adoringly while stopping up my lungs
When I finally tried to speak to them I verbalized in tongues

They were plump like little oranges, quite supple yet robust
I imagined they’d been always free and never bound nor trussed
Their tiny heads stood upright, stretched and firm above their frame
I was overwhelmed by passion that was mildly tinged with shame

I was questioning my love of tits, had I become obsessed?
Just to be in their proximity caused cardiac arrest
I began to feel a hunger to approach them with my face
and to thrust my nose between them that I’d feel a tit embrace

I was breathing somewhat heavily, a not so subtle sign
that my rectitude was waning, that I soon could cross a line
Then my righteousness was routed, I was vanquished by raw urge
I must touch the tits and hold them close, these tits and I must merge!

So I raised my sweaty palms and whispered “don’t you fear” aloud
that the tits would let me fondle them; that I’d be tit endowed
And I reached out oh so slowly, aiming just to stroke their curves
But they flew right off and took away the tits that I deserved.

1 comment: