Saturday, February 1, 2014

Desire to Disappear


I sometimes wonder if I'm heard, or if I've just not said one word decipherable..
I am betting it's the latter
I try to offer clever verse on present states, or some things afterlifeable..
mostly silly metered patter

But too often I am screaming out for someone to come near
trying desperately to keep control of unrelenting fear
begging any seeing through my mask to simply wave hello
that I might pretend I'm not alone
I've people that I know

I sometimes write encouragement when silence might seem normal, even preferable..
just to note that someone's here
As well I know to write with blood can bare your soul to ignorance irreparable..
and desire to disappear

But too often I am screaming out for someone to come near
trying desperately to keep control of unrelenting fear
begging any seeing through my mask to simply wave hello
that I might pretend I'm not alone
I've people
some people
a person
.
.
.
I'll go

1 comment: