Friday, April 25, 2014

Animals are People My Friend ~ Mitt Romney






"Let us in" said Deer.

"Sorry, can't" answered Cat.

"Why" asked Deer snottily, "your HOOMAAN wouldn't like it?"

"No" replied Cat; "Deer are big and clumsy. You'll step on me eventually, accidentally of course. I. Hate. Pain!"

"Deer aren't clumsy" retorted Deer. "We're light and graceful! Didn't you see Bambi?"

"If Bambi is my gauge, deer with antlers are DEAD!"

"I see your point. But you know what I mean."

"Yea, you're a zombie and you want to eat my brains!"

"Very funny. Please let us in!"

"No way Jose."

"I'll break the door down!"

"No you won't."

"What makes you think so?"

"Cuz unlike cats, deer are civilized."

"I will so break it down!"

"No you won't"

"Will so!"

"Will not."

"Will SO!"

"Will not."

"Damn you! Please, please OPEN THE DOOR AND LET US INNNNN!!!!!!"

"Nope, sorry."

"Ok then, we'll just have to wander off into the woods where we'll freeze to death. It'll be on your conscience."

"Cats have no consciences... but nice try."

As deer turnefd to wander off, Cat suddenly shouted "WAIT!"

Deer was tickled, assuming Cat had been kidding and would now let he and his sister inside. "What" he asked.

Cat grinned. "Do that deer in the headlights thing for me before you go. That cracks me up!"

No comments:

Post a Comment